Leon Heller

"bmwsid" wrote in message
news:2cbe9$4271a3b6$455da0d2$29531@allthenewsgroup s.com...
I am looking for plans for making a pig roaster out of old 375 gal.
furnace oil tanks. I have been reading thru (all 21 pages) of this
forum tonight, and saw nothing like that. I know of several of this
design in the area, but don't want to go taking measurements, as it
would be obvious I intend to basicaly copy it. I also have to come up
with burners, this will be fired by propane. I have all the necessary
equipment for the job, just need some dimensions.
Any help any of you can lend will be appreciated. Thanks.

I was at a barbecue in Paris (France) last week and they were cooking large
amounts of sausages in a steel frame in front of what looked like a 40
gallon drum cut in half, with a wood fire in it.

Why not photograph one of the designs?

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM