lionslair at consolidated dot net

Two and a Half wrote:

Hi

I need to get hold of some chemicals to create colour some copper sheet. The
chemicals I need are such formulas as ferric nitrate, Sulfurated potash and
Ferric chloride I can only find suppliers who supply it by the ton. Does
anyone know a supplier in the UK who can supply these and ond other similar
chamicals in smaller quantities?

Thanks

Craig

Try the local chemist - the druggist - the local place you buy pills.

Often they have direct access to chemical companies so they can make up some
versions they sell.

I used to buy some chemicals from my pharmacy when I was a young man.

If you have a university near by - might call the chemistry department and
ask to talk to someone. They might have better names for local supplies.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life