bmwsid

Default pig roaster plans needed

I am looking for plans for making a pig roaster out of old 375 gal.
furnace oil tanks. I have been reading thru (all 21 pages) of this
forum tonight, and saw nothing like that. I know of several of this
design in the area, but don't want to go taking measurements, as it
would be obvious I intend to basicaly copy it. I also have to come up
with burners, this will be fired by propane. I have all the necessary
equipment for the job, just need some dimensions.
Any help any of you can lend will be appreciated. Thanks.