Don Bruder

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:

In article , Larry Jaques says...

SB 954 is a gun-tax bill, which aims to make up shortfalls in parts of
the state budted on the backs of law abiding gun owners. It increases
the fees for fingerprinting a Concealed Handgun License applicant
(from $15 to $22) and for transferring a firearm under Oregon's
instant-check system (from $10 to $25). Please contact your State
Senators and urge them to oppose SB 335 and SB 954.

The republicans are simply trying to raise your taxes just like
they raise all the other taxes. This should come as no suprise.
Somebody has to pay for the war in iraq. We're all just going to
have to get over this and get on with life.

Jim

No, Jim, we're going to have to step up, draw our own "line in the
sand", and say ***** YOU! NO MORE!* in a manner that will tell the
politicians that they're going to have no option but to fund the war out
of their own pockets, since nobody but them wants it.

Your method is indistinguishable from laying down and dying.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.