Aidan Grey

Post the exact distance between the original image and the first ghost.

This will help identify whether it is the image drum or the fuser that is
at
fault.

Aidan Grey

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:24:10 GMT, Funfly3 wrote:

Lexmark RT+ is the printer I have three second-hand image drums all with
print problem but I don't know if I have a underlying problem or all the
drums are U/S
I keep getting a ghost of the print further down the page and it also makes
the white slightly darker all over the page and as the price new drum is
extortionate I was hoping to get a rough idea before I source another drum
I don't have any error codes on the display and apart from print quality it
appears to be working ok
"Bob Shuman" wrote in message
Manufacturer? Model?

Maybe this site may be helpful to you.

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

Bob

"Funfly3" wrote in message
Is there a website that will explain which faults produce which printing
problems I.E ghosting of the image down the page ETC I have a laser but
it
has a few printing faults but I don't know which bit is causing it and I
don't want to buy a new toner if it is something else causing it

--
Reply Address does work ??