Grainger sells pallet racks. You can look in their web site at the
weights of various pieces. They come is various weights. The heavier
framss weigh about 125 lbs. Light ones half that.

Dan
AL wrote:
Do you think it is possible for one average sized adult to lift a 14'

upright (ie. the side portion) of a pallet rack. I've needed pallet

racks
in my shop for some time. Every once in a while, used pallet racks

will
show up in my area on ebay or in the local paper for a reasonable

price. I
have a forklift but no dock. I can't figure out how to unload them

from the
truck. I don't think I can balance 14' on my forklift. I thought

about
getting a boom attachment but new ones are around $700 including

shipping
and I haven't seen any used ones. So before I hire professionals and

pay an
arm and a leg, I'm wondering if it is possible to unload one piece at

a time
by hand. Has anyone tried this?