Peter Grey

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
It is possible that the bad grinds could have come from user error and
not manufacturing tolerances. You are being a bit sensitive when you say
that what I wrote was nonsensical. More accurately, it is logical, but you
assert is is unlikely. OK. It's just another point of view. Have I looked
closely at the Drill Doctor? No. I have a better drill grinder.

GWE

I've managed to come up with good grinds as well as bad grinds using my DD.
Not orienting the drill properly will absolutely cause the
trailing-edge-higher-than-the-cutting-edge problem mentioned earlier. I've
found that when I pay attention to getting the drill positioned properly,
that the DD does a very nice job. It can be a little persnickety, but
ninety five percent of the time I get a good result on the first try.

Peter