Modat22

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:55:42 -0700, "xmradio"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
If you can't make it to a class, then I'd have to go with "Modern
Welding".

Just a suggestion, though... It's worth going to school. Just in the
purely financial sense, it was way cheaper for me because I used up far
more material than I paid for the class. Lets hear it for community
college!

You are going to need to pratice welding awhile, even if you got a book....

xman

Yep I've already been practicing with a MIG quite a bit, I did ruin a
few tips when I got erm... to close to the work. I tend to have a very
ugly weld when I use a stick welder.