Keith Williams

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:31:07 +0100, John Woodgate
wrote:

I read in sci.electronics.design that Leonard Martin
wrote (in
) about
'Copyright on HP service manuals', on Wed, 27 Apr 2005:

How did a once-free, and in fact instinctively rebellious, people come
to this?

You didn't eat up all your broccoli when Mom told you to.

My favorite US Presidential quote is from George Bush I:

"I am the President of the United States of America, and I will not
eat broccoli."

Close (mine too, BTW).

"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a
little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of
the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."
George H. W. Bush

--
Keith