CNT

http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/at...productID=1800

This may not apply since I have DeWalt TS. Anyway, I bought the sliding
table at a WW show years ago (when I had the "money" for it). I like it a
lot. Only thing would be the table should be closer to the blade (for
smaller cuts).

http://woodpeck.com/miter5000.html

The Incra Miter5000 looks good. The only reason I didn't buy it (I almost
did though) is because I would have to raise the blade higher (due to the
thickness of the sliding table). However, the table is close to the blade,
so that's good.

As some mention, you could easily make one, go get 1/2" Baltic Birch Ply
and use flathead screws, etc... That is something I might do in the future.

Chuck

Also, any comments good or bad as to sliding tables in general,
such as why I should avoid them, or why I would love one would
be welcome.