Lurch

Default Joining CT100 satellite cable

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:27:39 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Roger Moss"
strung together this:

I was talking to a satellite system installer last week and he said you
could not have any joins in cable from a satellite dish. I really don't
want to hack off the new plaster to put in a single cable all the way down.
Is he right, or can it be joined?

If you use a Global Loftbox it takes care of all the joining of cables
as the sat feed is run through the distribution amp first and also
redistributes the sat feed to other tv's throughout the house. I've
fitted a few and had good reports and also use one at home.
Or you could just join it as others have said
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.