Joseph Meehan

Senin wrote:
Is there any way to speed up the time it takes to get the warm water
to run out of the faucet? It seems to take forever. I know it has
to run its course but I thought since it is 2005 maybe there is
something new out there that has handled this problem.

Thanks.

There are several possibilities. A loop may be best, but it means
running a new line back to the water heater. There is a pump that you start
right before you need your hot water and it pumps the water from the hot
line to the cold line so it fills the pipe quickly with hot water and
nothing pours out into the sink. Your plumber will know of both type
fixes. Neither is free.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit