tony sayer

In article , Stefek Zaba s-nilnews-
writes
Simon Barr wrote:

Are you sure? The following is from a Yuasa tech document for their
SLA batts.

NP batteries are designed to operate in standby (float)
service for approximately 5 years, based upon a
normal service condition in which float charge voltage
is maintained between 2.25 and 2.30 volts per cell in
an ambient temperature of approximately 20C (68F).

Yeah - that's for the 'general service' range. They also do a
longer-life range - NPC, if I remember aright - for which they claim
maybe double that life. I'd look up chapter and verse, but rswww.com is
refusing my login credentials right now...

Stefek

Theres quite a lot of useful info on the Exide site. Just bought a
serious amount of these and they should hopefully last me into
retirement..

http://networkpower.exide.com/
--
Tony Sayer