Karyudo

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:02:32 -0400, "Leonard Caillouet"
wrote:

How much overscan are you talking about? The set is designed with between 5
& 10 percent, and closer to 10 is not uncommon.

I'm not exactly sure how much it is. Yet. I have yet to put up the DVE
screen that shows how much overscan I've got. I'd guess I'm at the
high end of normal. It's not *terrible*, but I think it could be a
fair bit better. I'm sure overscan hides a multitude of evils, but I'd
like to see for myself. I want to be more hands-on than RCA's letting
me be...

You can get the manuals from Thomson Consumer Electronics or their
distributors, such as Tritronics. Be sure to get the training manuals as
well as the service manual.

Thanks, Leonard!