Michael Black

DaveC ) writes:
Need some thin copper tape (adhesive foil), about 1 or 1.5 inches wide, about
16 inches long.

I'd be willing to buy a roll for this one-time use, but all I see is the 3M
stuff at $30-plus. Samples from vendors seem to be a thing of the past.

Is there any non-3M tapes available?

Thanks,
-

And again your cross-posted question proves you aren't
using google much. You'd be better to practice using it
rather than doing your corss-posting (which as I said
before is a sign of not using google to find the best
place to ask).

A number of times, I just checked, I've mentioned that
copper tape can be had where stained glass supplies
are sold.

So the information is "google-able".

At least have the decency take out that silly signature,
which is clearly not a statement of fact.

Michael