AL

Default Lift pallet rack by hand ?

Do you think it is possible for one average sized adult to lift a 14'
upright (ie. the side portion) of a pallet rack. I've needed pallet racks
in my shop for some time. Every once in a while, used pallet racks will
show up in my area on ebay or in the local paper for a reasonable price. I
have a forklift but no dock. I can't figure out how to unload them from the
truck. I don't think I can balance 14' on my forklift. I thought about
getting a boom attachment but new ones are around $700 including shipping
and I haven't seen any used ones. So before I hire professionals and pay an
arm and a leg, I'm wondering if it is possible to unload one piece at a time
by hand. Has anyone tried this?