Doug Miller

In article , E Gregory wrote:

Well the ground is good too. Also I took off the starter motor and
tested it off the mower using the metal bracket of the starter motor as
the ground and it turned as it should. So, even though the mower
still doesn't start, you have saved me ~$100 in not buying a part that
is working fine. Must be a chewed wire somewhere that I just can't seem
to find!

Yep, sounds like it. If you don't already have a voltmeter, this would be a
good excuse to buy one.

--
Regards,