Phil

Default Worth a try, I guess...

Our Bosch Maxx washing machine decided to play up this morning - the lights
all come on & everything looks healthy, but it just ignores the start
button. My initial thoughts are perhaps the door latch failsafe has expired,
but...here's the rub - can't actually get into the thing at the moment as
all my tools are in another house! Might have stood a chance with the single
cross-head screwdriver I have got... apart from the fact that the Bosch
seems to use those annoying Torx (is that what they're called?) star-headed
type screws. Grrr.

Anyone else had this sort of problem / can point me right direction? Or is
it something really stupid that I've just missed?
Reluctant to get in someone (this is uk.d-i-y, after all) as they just seem
to replace whole units anyway. Otherwise it's a trip to the launderette for
me.

Phil