.HMFIC@1369

Actually I can make almost everyone happy (still working on the wife) I did
a google on french cleats!

OU****ER ITEM #: CON-111
ALUMINUM "Z" HANGING STRIPS: 2 Sizes
Master Catalog "Volume 50" - Page # : 730

Price: $9.09 (10 Feet)

The only real reason was that the cabinet rear was flush so I was concerned
with a using wood simply with the width.

This looks good and the price is cheap....

Thanks for your input! Joe

"Frank McVey" wrote in message
Hi, Joe.

Use french cleats. They can be as long as you want. Easy to make and
install.

Have a look at http://benchmark.20m.com/plans/FrenchCleat.pdf

HTH

Frank

".HMFIC@1369" My wrote in message
I'm almost all done making my kitchen cabinets. I was going to just

screw
'em on. Until I saw wall cleats? They look OK! but I didn't resess the
rear
panel (flush) and the 7/16's sticking out kinda bothers me (not a real
great
issue concerning that one, but....)

What else can anyone recommend?

TIA Joe