Koz

yourname wrote:

kind, armor piercing cop killing bullets, and also need

to be banned.

Serial-numbered bullets... Sheesh... What stupidity are these
****ing pinheads I keep voting against going to come up with next?!?
Maybe it really *IS* time for me to bail out of this nutbar state.
I've seen fewer flakes, fruits, and nuts in a bowl of granola.

This also means no more surplus ammo. Unless someone is willing to
open spam cans of X39 and pull the bullets, mark em, reseat em and
repackage..

I can see the help wanted ad now, ...good eyesight, bring own sharpie....

One wonders why this idea got out of his head, or past his handlers. ,
One wonders who this person surrounds themselves with that nobody
laughed out loud in the meeting.

I remember reading about putting some type of micro tags in explosives
[or potential explosives]to track it by lot for things like Oklahoma
City. Seemed non intrusive, but haven't heard about it since.

If tracking bullets used in crimes is a priority, the way to do it is
to go to the ammo company, say 'how can we do this'. Odds are they
would come up with a viable solution, fearing lunacy like this.

I believe in gun control, but when you see this kind of stupidity, you
understand why the NRA is the NRA....

Maybe it would work...just think of all the bad guys who would end up
shootin themselves as they try to file the serial numbers off their
bullets

Is curious though that the same conservative groups that appear (and no,
it's not all of em) to support national ID cards, wire taps without
court orders, and so much of the other BS to track terrorist crimes
draws the line at tracking their ammo. I guess as long as it's someone
else who has to have rights violated, it's perfectly ok.

Meanwhile, the borders leak like a sieve.

Koz