Phil Addison

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:43:24 GMT, in uk.d-i-y Phil Addison
wrote:

Do you mean Jizer, as sold for engine cleaning? Very efficient for in
situ engine cleaning. Spray it on with garden sprayer, leave a while
then hose down (it's water soluble) perhaps with pressure washer!

no idea: would that not be soda?

No. It is a petrochemical type thin liquid, sold in motor accessory
shops as engine cleaner degreaser. Same as "Gunk" which does not seem to
be around anymore, at least in my area. It leaves the dirty oily dirt in
a state where it can be hosed off. It is water soluble.

If I have time before going away will look to see if label has more
info.

http://www.h-e-d.co.uk/debJizer.htm made by Deb Products Ltd

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/