Phil Addison

On 26 Apr 2005 17:07:52 -0700, in uk.d-i-y wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:
On 26 Apr 2005 09:13:12 -0700, in uk.d-i-y
wrote:

Part Pee has to be one.

Perhaps a good way to address it would be to just compile a list of
links to already written part p threads. It saves a lot of time,

and
avoids getting further into controversy.

Thought of that but they are all far too long. We need a summary.

True. But we dont have one. Until we put one together, a quickie would
provide readers with:
a) all the information
b) enough information quickly enough to realise there was something
seriously amiss with part pee.

Bear in mind no-one has offered to put one together, and I suspect it
will not be the easiest of FAQs by any means.

If someone offers a few suitable google Part Pee hits I'll happily put
them in.

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/