Alan

snip
One slight nit
is that socket outlets used in the home have to be shuttered
and the 16A sockets aren't -- you might at least want to position
it well out of the reach of tiny fingers.

snip

Ahhh - I have lots of these in my garage, and the 32A versions - I guess not
a problem there as it's a small-person free zone.
However, I also have one 16A one near the CU under the stairs, used for
occasional car welding on the drive - I guess technically this should not be
there?? Any easy workaround - I'd prefer to keep the socket where it is.

Alan.