Don Bruder

In article ,
Ignoramus21174 wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:06:24 +1200, Tom wrote:
Does that mean that all the shot in shotgun shells will have lasered id
numbers? Will they all be the same number, or numbered in consecutive
series? And will it cost 1/2 cent per pellet? #9 skeet shot would
disappear in a hurry!!

Regards, JRJ

Can one presume that shotgun ammo is exempt as shotguns don't fire
bullets?

No. The baby killing shotgun pellets that cannot be IDed are only
needed for drive by shooters (honest people do not need unidentifiable
bullets), and therefore will be banned.

Also, the bullets that deform upon impact are designed to skirt the
intent of the law and therefore need to be banned.

Hmmm... That would be most of 'em... Particularly the most-sold hunting
rounds, like .22LR, .30-06, .30-30, and .270, never mind the REALLY
"fun" stuff like 7mm Remington Mag, the bajillions of rounds of 7.62,
and... Oh, forget it... It'd be a shorter, simpler list to just name
bullets that *DON'T* deform on impact.

The bullets that retain the ID and do not deform upon impact are the
most dangerous kind, armor piercing cop killing bullets, and also need
to be banned.

Serial-numbered bullets... Sheesh... What stupidity are these ****ing
pinheads I keep voting against going to come up with next?!? Maybe it
really *IS* time for me to bail out of this nutbar state. I've seen
fewer flakes, fruits, and nuts in a bowl of granola.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.