Pop

"BungholeMachinisT" wrote in message

"Pop" wrote in message

to go about it that way....besides, they all seem to die within a few
hours
if you collect them using electricity.

That lie alone is enough to discredit any advice you may give.

Ya, and you can go **** yourself too, pal.....

=== Why? Because someone else told a lie? And why do you think I'm your
"pal"? Not only that, but not everyone has the goal to "****" themselves,
which you seem to be pretty fond of.

I used to
sell worms, from reddies to earth, and guess what method I used to get

them
to be up where they were easy to pick without turning much soil? Other

than
seined minnows, they're all we used to fish with; they were always as

lively
when we put them back in the tubs as when we took 'em out, long's we
cared
for the containers in between.
What you rationalize isn't necessarily reality.

Well, with the method I used, they were up and outa the ground within only
couple minutes....Im guessing perhaps my field strength was just a bit too
much....Ohm's law and all....and so I didn't do a whole lot more
experimentation after that...

=== Ohm's law is NOT applicable to ac current flowing through the reactive
load of the earth and materials the worms live in. Ohm's law wouldn't give
any realistic numbers, even if you did know what you were talking about.

Still, I can't help but notice that you haven't given any specifics on the
actual method you claim to have used....suggest either put up or shut
up....

=== What I decide to put up or shut up about is my business and there is
not one single thing an arsehole like you can do about it. You shouldn't
make threats you're too cowardly or ignorant to back up.
Normally I don't bother responding to ignorants and miscreants such as
you are, but I had a little extra time this evening and figured, what the
hell, I can act just like that thing, and then I did it. If you'd like to
meet me over on Gates Street, feel free, but bring your brass knuckles at
least.

--

SVL (Stupid, Vile Lout)