Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message

I want something fairly lightweight for general purpose drilling and
screwdriving. It'll be used in a shop, so battery life isn't terribly
important, and 3/8" capacity is enough. I don't need a hammer drill. I
do want a good clutch and keyless chuck, and a tool that feels
right--not sure if that comes mostly from balance or materials or what.

I went to Coastal Tool with the intention of buying a Bosch. Walked out
with a 15.6 volt Panasonic. Feels good in the hand, has plenty of power,
has a chuck that you can tighten or loosen with one hand. Batteries seem to
last forever on a charge.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/