Tom Watson

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:14:55 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:02:56 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

As I suspected, there's a difference in my mindsnip o' crap

"Critics are like eunuchs in a harem: they know how it's done, they've
seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it." - Playwright
Brendan Behan (1923-1964)

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)

"When you can't think of something intelligent to say, quoting a dead guy is
always a fallback position."
- Todd Fatheree

By the way, if you were to exercise some English comprehension, I didn't
even criticize your work, nor say that I could duplicate it. So it doesn't
fall into a particular category, according only to me. No reason to get
your undies in a bunch. If the definition of "high end" in your book is for
it to be reasonably hard to produce and expensive, you're entitled to that
opinion. No reason to go on the attack just because not everyone agrees
with you.

todd

Ah hell, I just like Brendan Behan.