William McNicol

Default Is scrap copper worth anything nowadays?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message . net...
"William McNicol" wrote in message

Indeed I was. And I put a smiley... I'm quite happy to buy or sell
in ounces, pounds, stones, hundredweights and the like since I went to
school before the days of calculators and can do the sums in my
head....

... in imperial or metric...

Still, I hear Tony Bliar is going to let us have a referendum
about all this. Smiley --- :-) --- Smiley.

I didn't hear that. He didn't mention the word. And even if he had I
wouldn't believe it.

Back to the copper, I am now thinking of making a giant windchime out
of it: modelled on the half cocoanut shell and bits of bamboo, I'd
cut the top of the cylinder to use as the half cocoanut and dangle
bits of pipe from it.

I'll take the walls of your hands, guv.

Whereabouts are you?

You can email me at this address or despamify it and email me at my real one...

Cheers,

William.

Mary

Cheers,