Wally

I have one of the smaller combo lathe/mill machines, the G4015Z.
I'm pretty happy with it, got it nearly new, the original buyer spent
a bunch of money on tooling and couldn't figure out how to do anything
with it and got frustrated. So the price was very good. The
instructions might as well have been non-existent for their value.
The machine has more flex than I would like, but is capable of
accuracy adequate for my needs. In doing little odd jobs it has more
than paid for itself, both financially as well as good will generated
doing odd jobs for friends. The mill does work, but is more wishful
thinking than a real milling machine. Setup or switching between
functions is a pain. I haven't tried to cut threads on it and doubt I
will. The combination lead/feed screw (I think that's what it is) is
not a desirable thing, but does work. If their isn't room in the shop
or the budget for anything bigger or for a separate lathe and mill, I
think you'd be happy with it.