Tony Hwang

Since it's a new mower, why not read the manual and see what the
manufacturer recommends. Don't you think they are a better source than
random internet opinions?

It's never OK to just leave the gas in it. It should be either
drained/run dry or else have stabilizer added. The pluses for those
that favor stabilizer is it's easier and reduces the chance that any
carb seals will shrink.

Hi,
I Live in Calgary where the winter weather is severe. I never empty fuel
tank on my mower(John Deere), snow
blower(Toro), weed eater(Echo), chain saw(Stihl), etc. Never had
trouble starting in the spring, never experienced
other trouble. I keep them all in tool shed.
Tony