Chris Reddie

Default Help please, I know nothing

Please be patient while I give you all the information I have.

I have a circuit board (stamped CJ95). Attached to the board are 4 LED
lights, a battery holder for 3 LR44 batteries, and a rubber button. When
the button is pushed, the lights cycle in order. Push it again, and they
all flash together. A third push produces another flashing sequence, as
does the fourth push. (It's a novelty item).

Is there an easy way to make this unit stay on without flashing? Oh,
there is also a black blob of let's call hardened black plastic hiding
something.

See, I don't know anything abou circuitry, but I do know what I'd like
these items to do.

Please e-mail me at if you think there is a way I can
fo this, without frustrating you with stupid questions.

Thanks,
Barry