Our club is participating in a art festival this summer and I am
looking for plans and/or ideas on shelving to display our turnings.

Any
suggestions, plans, photos, or website links would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Dave

I have made a simple design that folds up and takes up little room.

Take 4 2X4X8's; Hinge two each together. Spread the bottom to your
desired width. Drill matching holes in the bottom ends and thread some
nylon line through them, so they won't spread any more.

Next, take 2X4 stock and cut 8 pieces 14-1/2" long. Attache these to
the uprights at 1', 3', 5', and 7' so that there is 7-1/2" between
uprights. You now have one half of the support section of your
shelving.

Make another one.

All you have to do is add 1X8's, as long as you want your shelving (Max
10') and you have your display.

If you want a drawing, Let me know here.

The Other Bruce