Lobster

Digby wrote:
My wife (God Bless her) wants me to move the washing machine into the
outhouse.
Well that's fine - I had nothing planned for the month !

One other consideration which nobody's mentioned - is the outhouse, or
will it be, frost-protected? Otherwise you could make a mess of your
machine if it freezes inside. As you're talking about pumping water
uphill in some shape or form, that implies that the pipework are always
going to be full of water, too.

Coupled with the difficulties already raised, isn't this the opportunity
you need to suggest SWMBO takes a hike with her proposal (in the nicest
possible way of course!)?

David