Bob Rahe

In article ,
Bill wrote:
Can anybody advise me on the easiest method of pumping the oil out of
a lawnmower in order to change the oil?

I just got a gadget at Sears the other day. A small plastic tank with
a plug, some plastic tubing and a hand pump. The hand pump pulls a vacuum
in the tank and when you put the tubing down the dipstick/fill hole it will
suck out the oil. Does a nice job, a lot easier than lifting the mower
to drain it out the filler and lot less messy as well.

Just run the engine for a bit - it won't pull really cold oil very
quickly.

I also used in on my pressure washer which has an oddball filler and
drain combo that usually has me with oil all over....
--
|Bob Rahe, MIEEE, (RWR50) / ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |