Noozer

Great I though... Day was going well. Things were getting done. Got about
two-thirds of my yard dethatched and I hit a 2"-3" rock. OUCH! Mower
shaking around making a knocking noise. NOT GOOD!

So I pull off the detatcher and put on the old blade, just to see if I
bent the detatcher. Now she doesn't fire at all. CRAP! Could just be
flooded or maybe the key finally gave way, or the timing it out enough to
keep it from firing.

Turns out it was an EASY fix... Just the key on the flywheel. This put the
timing off, so it ran horribly until it finally slipped to far to run at
all. Wasn't sure where this was going to be located but you folks helped out
greatly!

Once I replaced the key for $2.00 (bought the last one they had!) the mower
is running like a top again. No other damage.

....now to replace the wobbly 8" "nylon sleeve" wheels with something a bit
sturdier to make pushing it easier!