Fred

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Andy Mckenzie wrote:

A comment on the pressure washer FAQ - for the safety section.

'Take care when washing painted surfaces - a pressure washer can be an
effective paint stripper - upsetting if the paint concerned is on your

new
car!'

Especially so if you catch the side of a paint chip! Ruined my first
happy day after the machines purchase.

While we are on motors, a warning about the dangers of approaching too
close to tyre valves. (a warning in the instructions that came with my
karcher machine)

Often wondered if it would be possible to link a water heater (electric
shower?) to the inlet of a pressure washer. It could improve the
efficiency of cleaning my car?

I just connect the hose to the hot tap.