Martin Angove

In message ,
(Biff) wrote:

Sure the electrics use
copper and plastic - this is a house to be lived in with all mod cons
not a 16th century museum piece but I doubt if any plasterboard or
Ordinary Portland cement was used on the site.

They sure were - most of the partitioning in the attic was bog
standard plasterboard (it was specifically mentioned at least twice)
and skimmed, no doubt, with bog standard plaster. Apart from the one
end of the attic, I don't think they even managed to use Oak
floorboards. I got the impression that the partition they moved
(living room) was also built as a normal stud-plasterboard wall, but I
can't recall that being mentioned quite so specifically. Lastly, the
extension (inner leaf at least) was built using standard blocks and
cement as far as I could tell.

Hwyl!

M.

--