Michael A. Terrell

snip

The email is good in the aol domain. If you want to continue this you
can get ahold of me. ZZactly. We can also take it to another NG if you
know where. A Christian NG would not ne appropriate, I don't want to
offend those who don't offend me. ( not bad for a heathen animal eh ? )

I would really prefer a NG instead of email, I want to be public about
this.

JURB

The "Rongrossi" messages you are complaining about are posted by a
spam bot from an AOL account through: NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.147.84.56.
If you enter 172.147.84.56 at
http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl you
will see he is posting from:

OrgName: America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

along with more information.

Its on every newsgroup I read, and with a new E-mail name just about
every time its posted. Forward the whole message to AOL with full
headers and complain, or kill file everything posted with a Yahoo e-mail
address. You can't argue with someone who doesn't read a newsgroup and
may not even be the "Christian" he claims to be. If enough people
complain to AOL they will have to do something.
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida