Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

wrote in message

Gimme a stinkin' break! It's all that crap - music and movies -

that's
taking up all your space. Get rid of them! Or put them on CDs or

DVDs.

What about convenience Watson? I really *like* having everything
online and centrally accessible, instead of having to dig for it. Hey
I can even pull my stuff up at work and at other peoples homes. That's
really nice one-stop shopping! Plus if my house burns down or I get
robbed, then I can just restore a backup. I'm actually serious. It's
not that I'm just trying to get a rise out of you....

Stepan

Hey, life's a compromise. If you want the convenience, then you have to
pay for it. So pay for a couple more 250GB HDDs, and quit complaining.