WillR

Another Phil wrote:
Ed:

Thanks for the Plywood industry info.

I had always assumed the plywood thickness problem was caused by that
North American Treaty thing (NAFTA ??) and the high volume of Plywood
being imported from Canada. (Canada being on metric standard, and
exporting to Asian countries also.) Being a low volume plywood buyer, I
just noticed the problem back in the 90's when NAFTA was passed and put
two and two together and I guess I got 6.

I was wrong. Sorry Canadians, I guess it is not your fault after all.

Phil

Phil:

I will file your note along with the recent letter from Newt Gingrich.

:-)

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek