Lane

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
news
Awl--

I bend EMT all the time, w/ an emt bender.
Could I bend "gentle" offsets in rigid copper tubing (L, M)? 90's??
Mebbe heat it first?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

Worth a try. Whether it kinks or not depends on a lot of factors like radius
and degree of bend along with wall thickness and how hard the copper is,
together with how well the bender walls contact the tube and how gentle you
are at doing it. Heating would anneal the tube and make it easier to bend.
Like I said worth a try. My experience with bending copper tube is that the
smaller diameter are easier than larger.

Lane