Sparks

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/electrical/...washer_faq.htm

Loos good!

Would be worth adding some common faults, and their solutions.

For example, in a machine with a bypass valve (When you stop the water, the
motor continues to run) sometimes you can get a fault where, when you
operate the trigger, the water pulses, along with the sound of the motor.
When this happened to me, the fault was a piece of grit in the very end of
the lance ( It had 5 holes when the nozzle was removed, four in the sides,
and one in the end (I assume the ones in the side are used when you pull the
nozzle back a bit, to get a low pressure output) - the grit in the end was
restricting the flow, causing the bypass valve to operate, then when the
pressure dripped the bypass valve closed again, ad infinitum.
Removal if this grit was a simple job - but care must be taken not to damage
this little hole
(I very carefully used a piece of wire to clean it out, about half as thick
as the hole)

I can probably take some pictures of my nozzle if it helps!

Maybe if other people can add their experience with their HPC's it can all
be added!?

Sparks...