Andrew McKay

Kinell wrote:
What Harry described is a Time-Domain Reflectometer (aka TDR). Not
a lot of people know that.

I remember when I did my HNC Electronics (30+ years ago now) we used an
oscilloscope to measure signal reflections in a cable of different length.

Never used that technique since, but I know it does work.

Andrew

--
Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam