Cliff

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:59:19 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:57:31 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:40:41 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

In any case, this thread is about your flame war - it is not about how
various groups hold to topic.

It started out ...... with a spot of OT humor ..... G.

Why didn't you use a subject line that simply said here's some humor?

Why should I?
Are you humor impaired?

Why did you put Gunners name in the subject?

It seemed very fitting indeed.
Bound to attract his friends.

What does he have to do with your repost of a bad attempt at humor?
(I'm assuming you didn't write it.) I know he had nothing to do with
it because Gunner's humor is actually funny.

Sometimes it is. Sometimes not. Depends

You simply have to twist everything to be about your political
fantasy.

How could I?
As you pointed out, I probably did not write it.

I'm done debating you, I have socks to sort, a lint trap to clean, and
other more interesting things to do.

Have fun G.
--
Cliff