Cliff

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:11:05 -0400, "Proto" wrote:

Cliff I am not sure if you are asking this of me but if you are I would
respond by simply saying I just don't know and would have to give it some
thought. I have never spent any real time wondering what I might do on a
personal level to change things from their predetermined path if that is
what must be done. Otherwise what would you suggest I be concentrating on
that would be of any consequences. Might you simply care to have me expose
my political views for the sake of criticizing alone? Would you have me say
I am in favor of diminishing the rights of other people for the realization
of a political objective? Otherwise I am not sure if I understand your
question.

I'm not picking on you.
Most of that was agreement.
--