Gunner

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:43:45 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

And you Sir, are a pompus asshole of the first water.

Ah, Gunner is lost for words.

It must really
really suck to be you.

I think you got that one wrong. The man is educated, a published writer,
someone who as actually accomplished some thing(s) in his life. I assume he
also draws a respectable salary. And I would think that he has a family life.

You on the other hand, are uneducated, without any accomplishment or career to
speak off. You live like trailer trash somewhere in the desert in California
with a **** load or rusting metal in what you like to call a back yard.

From what I have been able to put together about you over the years in the ng,
it must really suck to be you.

All you have is your anger. I have a feeling that these few newsgroups may be
the only places where you are actually still taken seriously by a handful of
people, because some people still engage in a discussion with you. Or at least
they take the trouble to respond to you.

Ed is one of those few people, who continues to tirelessly debate you.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Again, after so many years, and so much babble from you, your opinion
is noted.

Im not quite sure how you escaped from my kill file, but its simple
enough to put you back in. Perhaps you and Fast Eddy will enjoy each
others company. Oh..I would watch out for the semi naked white
supremacists that went in there a week or so ago. I think they are
rough trade gays.

On the other hand..you may Really enjoy their company

plink

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke