Gunner

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:55:24 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Enjoy life to the fullest.

Shrug.

End of discussion.

Gunner

And the life you have chosen for yourself is living life to the fullest?

Yeah right.

You are a loser of biblical proportions, with nothing more than anger, hate and
fear for all things of beauty around you. You are so blinded by you petty
little emotions, that you can't even begin to see all the great things that life
has to offer.

What a sick sorry excuse for a man you are. What's that line again, you like to
use so much? Oh yeah, "Denial is not a river in Egypt". Look at yourself man,
and act like one for a change. Knowing how to use a gun doesn't make you a man.

Guns? They are only a tool. Like a lathe, a lawnmower or a
screwdriver. Fascinating that you brought that up in the discussion.

Being a homosexual emigre from Holland makes you no more or less a man
either. Shrug.

I have no need to discuss my life, or my responsiblities to others,
with you. In fact, I could care less about your opinion of me. Thats
reserved for family and friends, neither of which group fortunately
includes you.

Im reminded of the movie Rainman. The Dustin Hoffman charector did one
thing in his otherwise autistic life. Very similar to you in fact.
Shrug again.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke