ff

Rooster wrote:

The quality of the stuff made in Ch**a looks like it's really going up.
A lot of tools don't have that goofy made in the garage look.
Electronics are really improving fast, I can't tell by looking at the
PC boards any more, used to be obvious.

Made in the US stuff seems to be getting scarcer. The logical
conclusion of this trend doesn't seem to bother too many people who run
the show.

Hey, I'm just waiting for the day when China's workers' pay goes higher
than America's and then Dongfeng Motor Co. builds a car plant here in
California next to the Toyota truck plant. We need the business.