John Stumbles

EricP wrote:

On 23 Apr 2005 23:23:09 GMT, Ian Stirling
babbled like a waterfall and said:

EricP wrote:
Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet,
at a sensible price?

Wouldn't standing in the pan be rather uncumfortable?

Only when washing your feet. You have to be quick, unless you are a
pearl diver.

Reminds me of 1st time I was in France and came across those bogs like a
shower pan with 2 pedestals you stood on and a hole you ... need I say
more? Only this one was fed by an automatic flushing cistern, and when it
flushed the water came up above the pedestals -- you had to be quick!