Biff

Val wrote in message ...
Hi

We are doing an extension and need to source a Part L compliant stable
door. We are in a conservation area so it has to be a particular design
; it has to have a solid wood bottom half and a nine glazed panels wood
top half.

We have been to the sheds (Wickes, Homebase, Focus & B&Q) who all have
such a design of door (it seems to be the exactly same one in each
shed), but their information on it says it is not Part L compliant

Does anyone have experience of sourcing such a door ? Can anyone point
us in the right direction of where to get one from ?

Many thanks in advance if anyone can help

Val

You may need to go to a joiner who will make a one off for you. I've
made doors that are easily compliant but you'll have to expect to pay
a good deal more than from your favourite sheds.